The NEUcrest consortium is going to gather for the third network-wide event, this time in beautiful Galway, Ireland between 11 and 15 July 2022. Our detailed program is still under development but our preliminary agenda is comprised of:
- Traditional point on individual ESR project advancements;
- Invited talks by our Scientific Advisory Board members (Prof. F. Rijli, Prof. L. Sommer, M.D. M. Khokha);
- Scientific communication and outreach workshop involving live interaction with lay public (by Experimentarium, FR)
- Translation and personalized medicine in rare diseases, prepared by our Associated Partner Hubrecht Organoid Technology (NL);
- Several transversal skill workshops for the PhD students, notably, in grants applications writing and research management);
We stay in high spirit for this upcoming meeting and we hope that many of external participants and NUI Galway colleague’s will also be able to join.
Download the NT1 Program